Training Services Module K1 – Automotive
Automotive functional safety training courses from SGS – Module K1, understanding ISO 26262.
Offering an overview of functional safety standards and an introduction to ISO 26262 this course is designed for those people who want to gain an overview of all parts of the standard. This course covers all the key requirements of the new ISO 26262. Trainees will be introduced to the standard’s key demands and their implementation in an illustrative way.
- Introduction to functional safety in automotive electronics development
- Overview of the main normative requirements of Volume 2: Management of Functional Safety
- Volume 3: Concept phase
- Volume 4: System development
- Volume 5: Hardware development
- Volume 6: Software development
- Volume 7: Production and operation
- Volume 8: Supporting processes
- Volume 9: Safety analyses
Trusted functional safety training from a leading course provider
Tutors who are functional safety experts and experienced trainers deliver our courses. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Find out more about our automotive functional safety training (Module K1) – contact us today.