Training Services ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – Laboratory Management Systems – Introduction Training Course
Gain a general overview and understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory management systems requirements with this Introduction training course from SGS.
ISO/IEC 17015:2017 details the requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories. This course provides you with a general overview and understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
Why choose the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 introduction training course from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Discuss the main changes of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Understand the structure, scope and application of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017, clauses 4 to 8
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an SGS ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have a basic knowledge of quality management systems.
This course comprises four sessions to help familiarize you with the various elements of the standard.
- Session 1: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 overview and clauses 1 to 4
- Session 2: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 clauses 5 and 6
- Session 3: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 clause 7
- Session 4: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 clause 8
The trusted ISO/IEC 17025:2017 introduction course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 introduction course, contact us today.