Risk Management OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training provides the skills and knowledge for you to audit Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS).
You will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of an organization's OH&SMS to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
After completing your OHSAS training you will be able to:
- Understand and implement your own Safety Management System (SMS)
- Demonstrate organizational compliance with all the relevant legal requirements
- Understand the importance of safety policy and how it should be based on all the significant risks identified within the organization
- Understand and demonstrate continuous improvement in occupational health & safety performance
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the OHSAS 18001:2007 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan and conduct third party audits against the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management Systems and report the results
- Understand the importance of audit evidence, corrective action and performance monitoring
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an OH&SMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Please note: For this course, a split date 5-day option is available. This gives you time to reflect on new material before you sit the final exam.
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A17048).
Contact your SGS expert today for more benefits of SGS OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training.
ISO 45001 – A New Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is developing a new standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 45001. The final version of the standard is planned for publication in Q4, 2016. Contact us for the latest updates and more details.